Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit High School offers a unique, top-quality, college preparatory education to students from families with limited financial resources. Students of all faiths and denominations are invited to apply.
- Cristo Rey Atlanta was founded for students who desire a college prep Catholic education, but who could not otherwise afford one. Financial need is the first criterion for admission and is decided on a case-by-case basis using Cristo Rey Network Guidelines. A copy of the most recent tax return, W-2 and any state aid documents must be submitted with your application so your student can be pre-qualified. If you do not file taxes, you must submit an employment letter and any state aid documents to show all income earned in the last calendar year.
Corporate Work Study Employability
- The student must be at least 14 years old on or before September 5th, 2017. A copy of the student’s proof of age must be submitted with your application to verify age before continuing the admission process.
- All accepted students will need to provide appropriate legal documentation to complete an I-9 and an original birth certificate and Social Security card for the work permit.
- All students must be up to date on their immunizations and provide a Georgia Certificate of Immunization Form 3231. No exemptions will be accepted. All students must be immunized.
- Student agrees to attend the mandatory Summer Academy and Business Training Institute (BTI) from July 24 - August 4, 2017.
Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit High School admits students of any gender, race, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities made available at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies related to tuition assistance, athletics and other school-administered programs.