Tuition and Parent Contribution
Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit High School exclusively serves students who desire a college prep education but could not otherwise afford to attend a private high school. All students admitted to Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit must demonstrate financial need by meeting the income criteria of the Cristo Rey Network, the national organization which sets the standards for Cristo Rey schools. A Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit education is made possible by a unique blend of fundraising, tuition, and our innovative corporate work-study program:
- Corporate Work Study Program: All Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit students work throughout their four years of high school, earning approximately 60% of the cost of their education while also gaining valuable business experience and building their resume. Learn more about Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit’s Corporate Work-Study Program here.
- Tuition: Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit requires a contribution for tuition from each family. The amount of tuition for each student is determined on a sliding scale based on the family’s annual income. For students in the Class of 2028 and Rising 10th Grade transfer students for the 2024-2025 school year, the sliding scale for tuition will range from $350 per year ($43.75 per month) to $2,500 per year ($312.50 per month) for a period of 8 months.
- How will my family's tuition be determined?
- When will I know what my monthly tuition will be?
- How do I know if I am financially eligible to attend Cristo Rey Atlanta Jesuit?
- What does tuition include?
- Do I have to provide my own laptop?
- Are there any additional fees?
- Can my family have a payment plan?